More about us
- The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club ( S&CBC) - trading under www.shotgunandchelseabunclub.co.uk
- Our office is based at S&CBC HQ, Foy, Herefordshire, HR9 6QZ. You can contact us on 01989 769971 or 07468427771 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- We organise fun and inclusive clay shooting events, at a series of clay shooting grounds across the Country. These grounds have the relevant attributes, facilities, reputation and equipment to teach our guests to shoot in a safe and professional manner.. The addresses of the venues we use can be found under our events page, by clicking in the listings.
What are we selling, what are the costs and when will they arrive?
- The S&CBC sell event places, memberships, merchandise, clothing via the website. The event places are virtual tickets when on booking, the website will autogenerate a booking confirmation and the Club will be in touch prior to the event with final details. Club branded merchandise is made to order by our trusted embroidery company, clothing is made my Bladen Tailoring and sundry items are various.
- Membership is £67 for a period of 12 months from the date of joining and there is an option to autorenew in PayPal, please uncheck this box if you would like to not auto renew.
- The main platform for paying is via PayPal, however we can supply bank details via email and do take cheques address to 'The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club'. We can also arrange to bring your goods (where possible) to your next event, please contact us.
- You can expect delivery within 7 days for memberships, sundry items and clothing - however as all branded merchandise (polo shirts, gilets etc) are made to order this can take a few days longer in some cases. We love a prompt service and always dispatch things as quick as we can.
- We will ship to different Countries outside of the EU, please contact us prior to purchase for postage costs and delivery times etc.
Returns & Complaints
We want to offer excellent service and for you to be delighted with our events, membership and your purchases. We appreciate for whatever reason this isn't always the case.
- Please contact us for our complaints policy
- If your item doesn't fit or isn't as you thought, we can offer a full refund or exchange (subject to the item being returned in it's original condition)
- The consumer must pay for returns if they cancel
- You do have a right to cancel your order, please email us within 48 hours. Orders placed more than 48 hours on merchandise won't be able to be cancelled as they will have gone in to production.
Speaking to us on the phone
If you are unsure about anything, or wish to discuss your booking, membership or order, please do call us on (01989 769971) calls will be charged at local rate.
The Order Summary Page
We are a super honest Club and we are proud of our events, our membership and products in your shop. We will never send you an alternative item, unless on rare occasions we can no longer source a specific product, in which case you will be offered an alternative or the same or higher value, or a full refund.
- Offer a clear description of the main features of the products or services being purchased
- Show the total price of the products or services inclusive of applicable taxes
- State clear breakdown of any delivery charges if applicable
- With our membership, the contractual duration is 12 months and you have the right to cancel at any time using the 'unsubscribe' button on your profile. You will continue to be a member until your 12 months expires.
Confirming your order
When purchasing or booking events or products, the vast majority of the time you will be using paypal who make things clear you are entering in to a legally binding contract. All buttons on the website mean you agree to confirm your order. We will never trick you in to anything you're not expecting. We want you to be explicitly aware that by clicking on that button they are submitting their order and undertaking an obligation to pay for it.
Cooling off period
You have 14 days in which to cancel your membership and to get a full refund. We want you to love being part of the Club and if you decide within 14 days it's not for you, we'll gladly send you a full refund and our best wishes.
Please do contact us if you'd like to speak to us in person or clarify any points on this page, or on our website
The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club and National Ladies Shooting Day names and associated acronyms, concepts, content, logos and domains are the property of The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club and are not to be used without consent for anything outside of the Club or used for anything which isn't in the interests of the Club. We control the copyright in The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club and National Ladies’ Shooting Day, and you may only use these names in accordance with the licensing provisions in our terms and conditions which are available upon request. Please contact us for more information and our legal proceeding policy