- To continue to put women shooters on the map and to create more opportunities for our members
- The create a seriously fun, friendly and inclusive Club, where ladies can learn to shoot, progress, socialise and be a part of something utterly wonderful.
- To educate and instill confidence in our members
- To provide fun and friendly events, where all ladies are made welcome and valued.
- To keep the girls at the heart of the S&CBC and the grow the club in accordance with wishes of the members
- To continually strive to improve the Bun Club.
- To be the finest Club of its kind and lead the way through excellence.
- To provide a friendly and accessible network that ladies can be continual members of, or just step in as they choose, with the same friendly welcome.
- To celebrate successes of our ladies.
- To work hard for our members.
- To educate ladies on matters relating to shooting, to nurture, and provide relevant and fun events.
Shoot, support, socialise and succeed
Join us for the S&CBC Conference on 30th September! The must attend event for Lady Guns! Dismiss