Learn, laugh, socialise & shop!
The much loved S&CBC Ladies' Shooting Conference is back for 2017! After a year off to make way for our 5th Anniversary awards dinner, we're back and it's going to be our best one yet.
The event is being held at the centrally located Chateau Impney in Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, which is just 5 minutes from the motorway network.
The day will feature some of the biggest and most respected names in the shooting industry. Guests will enjoy on topic and relevant talks, which will be lively and memorable. There'll be plenty of time for networking and socialising, along with optional workshops.
- Leading shooting instructor, pigeon shooter and gun fit expert Tom Payne on guns and gun fit
- Peter Glenser (BASC Chairman) and Bill Harriman on firearms law - the fun way!
- Robert Everitt of Hull Cartridge on ammunition
- Multiple World Champion Clay Shooter & S&CBC Ambassador Cheryl Hall
- The Countryside Alliances Tim Bonner and Liam Stokes on getting involved in game shooting and challenges ahead
This year we will be having a panel of inspirational lady shot across clay and game. You will have the opportunity to get your burning questions answered. If you'd like to submit a question pre event, please do email us. There will be an open question segment on the day.
Guests will enjoy refreshments, lunch and the option to join us for our awards dinner in the Grand Ballroom.
As with all of our previous conferences, so many of us will be staying overnight and we have 60 rooms allocated.
Join our S&CBC Conference Facebook event group to keep up to date with the news. Click this link to join the group>>
To book a room at the Chateau, please contact reservations on 01905 77 44 11 and quote 'The Shotgun & Chelsea Bun Club Conference' and the date 30th September and they will book you a room. Please note rooms (there are 60 available) will be booked on a first come, first serve basis. There is a Travel Lodge 3 miles down the road as an alternative.